With many years experienes on tourism, Impressive Travel Vietmam understand well traveller must have many questions or concern about Vietnam Visa. Therefore, we have listed most frequently asked questions relate to Vietnam Visa here for your further conference. And we assure that you will get your neccessary answers or information shortly
Who need Vietnam visa?
Almost foreign citizens are required to get an entry visa before departure or a pre-approved entry visa (visa is issued upon arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam. Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without an entry visa:
- No visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos.
- No visa required for travel less than 21 days: Citizens of Philippines
- No visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Russia.
- No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports- No visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of [updating] holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
How can I receive my "Approval letter"?
A copy of the Approval letter will be sent to your email by Impressive Travel Vietnam's Sales Team, therefore please make sure that you have provided us with correct email address
Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
No, this type of visa is applicable to air travel only. Three international airports in Vietnam that you can get your stamp with this approval letter are: Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) and Danang Airport (Danang).
Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
Temporary there is no support for 6-month visa in Vietnam
According to the newly updated information from Vietnam Immigration Department, 6-month visas (single/ multiple) has not been issued since August 24, 2009. Vietnam Immigration only issues 3-month visas (single/multiple) as the longest one. Thus, instead of applying for 6-month visas, clients should apply for 3-month visas (as a longest one up to now)
However, for any assistance you might need, please feel not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information is needed for processing my visa?
Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
Date of birth (DOB)
Proposed arrival date
Which payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept both Debit and Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Diners Club, Western Union Bank and in cash as well
Do I need photo and what is its size?
Yes, photos are required at Vietnam airports only.
Please remember to bring at least 2 photos (2in x 2in or 5.08cm x 5.08cm). No strict requirements on the photo sizes